Ticket Types allow for you to further identify and group your tickets into different themes. A common use for ticket types will be to identify your tickets in the context of ITIL processes, such as types of Incident, Service Request and Change.
To access and manage Ticket Type settings:
- Open the Tikit web app at https://web.tikit.ai.
- Once in the Tikit web app, select the settings gear in the header, then select Ticket Types.
- New Type Add a new ticket type.
- Sort Drag and drop values to change their order or drop onto another value to nest.
- Actions Available actions like Edit, Archive, or Un-Archive.
- Value Select a value to edit.
To add a new ticket type:
To edit an existing ticket type:
To archive an existing ticket type:
To un-archive an archived ticket type:
Picker values like Ticket Type, Status, Priority, Category can be manually sorted and nested by dragging and dropping values to rearrange them.
To sort a ticket type:
To nest a ticket type: