View and update your subscription plan, change license allocation, payment method, billing information, and view previous invoices from the Billing settings page.
To access and manage Billing settings:
- Open the Tikit web app at https://web.tikit.ai.
- Once in the Tikit web app, select the settings gear in the header, then select Billing.
- Account Email Email address that subscription related emails should be sent to.
- Count Number of users in Tikit.
- Billing Plan The subscribed Tikit plan.
- Next Billing Date The next billing date for the subscription.
- Manage Billing Manage billing information directly with Stripe, including payment method, billing information, subscription, and billing history.
To update which agent(s) have a license within Tikit:
- In Settings > Billing, you can either:
- Decrease (-) or increase (+) the number of licenses you have purchased for your subscription. To confirm your change, click Save in the top right.
- Click Agent Licenses Consumed and choose who you wish to license/unlicense as an Agent* given your current license count. To confirm your change, click Save
When entering in your billing information for the first time with Tikit (welcome aboard!) you will be prompted for your billing information and a payment method. Once a payment method has been added, then any further updates and managing of your billing info can be done directly through Stripe. For more details, check How to manage billing below.
To update your billing information:
- In Settings > Billing, enter your billing information, select a plan*, enter card info, then select Add Payment Method.
This will setup your subscription with the payment method entered. Don’t worry if you’re still trialing when entering payment info, we won’t charge the payment method on file until your trial is over.
For more information on plans and pricing, check out Tikit Pricing.
Tikit uses Stripe to manage payments. With Stripe you can view and update your subscription plan, payment method, billing information, and view previous invoices.
To manage billing in Stripe:
Once you’re in the Stripe customer portal, you can update your billing information, including account email, billing address, payment method, and plans.
To update your billing info in Stripe:
- Once in the Stripe customer portal, you can change your subscription plan by selecting Update plan and selecting your new subscription plan for Tikit.
- You are also able to update your payment method by selecting + Add payment method to add your new CC information.
- You can also remove a payment method by selecting the X next to the CC you would like to remove.
- You are also able to update your billing info by by selecting Update Information and then enter a new email address and any additional billing information.
- Select Save then Return to Tikit to head back to Tikit.