New reuest notification

Participant
    Hello guys, we have started to implement Helpbot for our end users and are in a limited test phase at this time. Weve run across two problems, the first is that we added Helpbot to our teams admin policies and it was saved fine. However, it is not showing up in the pinned apps bar for any of our test end users, secondly…we installed the app manually and had the user send a fake request through Helpbot, however, none of our IT admins listed were notified by helpbot or by tikit on teams of the incoming request. It did show up on the tickets list on the tikit webpage. Any thoughts or suggestions?
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      Ryan Lane
      Hi John,
      We’ve found that there can be a bit of a delay between updating a Teams app setup policy and seeing results on the users’ side. Org-wide policies can often take a few hours or up to a day to propagate to users.
      For new request notifications make sure that Tikit has been added to a Team and that the triage channel has been set. Teams notifications can then be set by finding the triage channel in Teams and setting the Channel notification settings to notify when there is a new post in the channel.
      Please let me know if this info helped!
      John Whitmire
      Participant
      Nevermind on the notification part, but we are still having problems with getting Helpbot to stay pinned on the app bar in teams, any thoughts?
      John Whitmire
      Participant
      Thank you for your help Ryan, it still hasn’t shown up in our Teams pinned apps section as of yet. I will give it another day though
      John Whitmire
      Participant
      So Helpbot is starting to show up for people now, teams issue related go figure. I have been told by people though that it is constantly notifying them of old tickets that we created for them. Is there a way to stop this, or will it just stop on its own once it has gone through them all?
        Ryan Lane
        Great that HelpBot is going out, not so great on the delay from Teams but good to hear there’s progress haha.
        Can you send me a quick screencap of those notifications at help@tikit.ai? As I understand it our HelpBot notifications are done almost immediately after ticket creation or update rather than through a queue so I’d like to confirm what they’re seeing. Thanks!
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.