WHAT’S UP WHAT’S UP EVERYBODY!

Administrator
    I’m Adam the Product Manager here at Tikit. First and foremost I’m always interested in listening to your feedback, see what kind of stuff you’re building, and doing whatever we can to make the absolute best ticketing experience for Microsoft Teams. I’ll reach out where I can, but hit me up if there is something you need.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Replies
      Ryan Lane
      Hello there!
      Thanks for getting the ball rolling, Adam. I’m Ryan, a Support Engineer here at Tikit. Have any questions or need a hand with the Tikit Teams or Web Apps? Just let me know.
      Aaron Moreland
      Participant
      Hello all,

I have been exploring the Tikit app via Microsoft Teams. When playing around with everything I noticed that I was unable to remove users. Is there a feature I am missing? or is would I have to go through the Tikit Online Support to remove users. To me it doesn’t make sense to be able to add users but not remove users. If an employee leaves, I would like to have the ability to remove the user through the WebUI. I appreciate your time.

Adam Dzyacky
        Administrator
        Hey there Aaron,

Right now you can’t remove users so you’ll have to reach out to our support team. But we are currently evaluating ways to improve this, so I’d be interested to know if your preference is to delete the user or keep the user but in a disabled state so you could maintain a history of sorts on tickets, automations, etc?

Aaron Moreland
        Participant
        Thank you for your response. I like the thought of having a disabled state and I would assume it would have the added option of re-enabling them. The company I work for do a lot of rehires and that would be an added bonus.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.