Resolved tickets

Participant
    Hello, I was wondering if there is a way set up yet, that once a ticket is put in resolved status, it can automatically be closed after a period of time?
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Replies
      Ryan Lane
      Hi John,
      Thanks for reaching out. Automations currently only trigger when a ticket is added/updated vs. a scheduled time so there’s not a path yet for moving a ticket from Resolved to Closed after a specific period of time without updating the ticket to trigger that automation. That is a great idea for improving automations and I’d like to get your input on how it would potentially work. For example, an automation with a trigger that’s a scheduled time like a daily run with an if condition looking at the Resolution Date.

Cheers,
      Ryan

John Whitmire
      Participant
      What I was thinking was along this line: right now you have one table on the web app for ALL active which includes active and resolved tickets. Maybe create a seperate table for resolved tickets. Then when someone sets the ticket status to resolved, it triggers an automation that moves the ticket off of the all active table and onto a seperate Resolved table. That way, the analysts can sort through tickets that need to be done or are in the process of being worked on, without having to fish through the list of resolved tickets as well.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.