Press Add Attachment
Tikit sends the Message: “Send me the file you would like attached to a ticket. ……”
Reply with File to attach: png-jpg-txt…..
Tikit Reply: “I don’t know what just happened there, but I’ve gone ahead and alerted the right people. Just to make sure it wasn’t me, here are the things that I do know…”
Sorry for the trouble with attachments. It may just be an issue of configuration in either Teams or Tikit. Here is a list we can check for attachments in Teams, the Tikit web app at https://app.tikit.ai, and AAD:
1. Tikit is added to a Team and updated to version 1.9.13 (Teams > Manage Team > Apps)
2. Tikit triage channel is set (Tikit Web App > Settings > Microsoft Teams)
3. The Team is added to the Analysts app role in Tikit (Tikit Web App > Settings > Security)
4. Admin consent has been granted for Tikit (AAD > Enterprise Applications > Tikit > Permissions)
– Once granted, make sure to head to the Tikit web app at https://web.tikit.ai to confirm no other permissions prompts appear.
We also just released an update to Tikit recently that includes a new set of permissions for the new Tikit web app features at https://web.tikit.ai.