Error when try to pin and install HelpBot for users

Participant
    Following the Helpbot Setup Guide I try to pin and install HelpBot for users.
    When Save the Configuration, I receive the Error Message: “We can’t save the app setup policy right now. …”

This only happens with the HelpBot App. Other Apps can installed and pinned without error.

HelpBot is the only Custom App – all others are Thrid-Party-Apps.

Any Ideas?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Replies
      Ryan Lane
      Hi Reinhard,
      Sorry for the trouble getting HelpBot up and running. The most common solution I have seen when running into saving errors with Teams app setup and permissions policies is waiting 24-48 hours. I’m unsure if it’s a data center or configuration issue in the Teams app catalog that causes this error, but in each case it was resolved by waiting a day before trying again.
      Sorry again for the trouble and please let me know if waiting helps or if you have any other questions.
      Ryan Lane
      Hi Reinhard,
      Sorry for the trouble getting HelpBot up and running. The most common solution I have seen when running into saving errors with Teams app setup and permissions policies is waiting 24-48 hours. I’m unsure if it’s a data center or configuration issue in the Teams app catalog that causes this error, but in each case it was resolved by waiting a day before trying again.
      Sorry again for the trouble and please let me know if waiting helps or if you have any other questions.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.