Ryan LaneModeratorHi Sebastian,
- September 27, 2021 at 4:43 pm
Sorry for the trouble with attachments. It may just be an issue of configuration in either Teams or Tikit. Here is a list we can check for attachments in Teams, the Tikit web app at https://app.tikit.ai, and AAD:
1. Tikit is added to a Team and updated to version 1.9.13 (Teams > Manage Team > Apps)
2. Tikit triage channel is set (Tikit Web App > Settings > Microsoft Teams)
3. The Team is added to the Analysts app role in Tikit (Tikit Web App > Settings > Security)
4. Admin consent has been granted for Tikit (AAD > Enterprise Applications > Tikit > Permissions)
– Once granted, make sure to head to the Tikit web app at https://web.tikit.ai to confirm no other permissions prompts appear.
We also just released an update to Tikit recently that includes a new set of permissions for the new Tikit web app features at https://web.tikit.ai.
You can also schedule a time via my calendar at https://meetings.hubspot.com/tikit-support/support-call or if our time zones don’t quite match up we can work out a better time for you, just let me know!