To open the bot configuration settings page:
- Open the Tikit web app at https://web.tikit.ai
- In the left navigation, open Bot Configuration.
When the Tikit Teams app is installed, Tikit sends a customizable welcome message. This message provides a quick introduction for your analysts and is a great place to include some initial suggestions or useful links to get started.
Plain text and limited markdown in Teams is supported. Please see available options for more details.
|Bullet List||- Item 1\r- Item 2\r- Item 3|
|Numbered List||1. Green\r2. Orange\r3. Blue|
Using the triage channel picker, a channel can be set to display new tickets and dynamically update them. The Teams channel does not need a specific name, so feel free to include flair to make it your own.
Configure settings for Tikit and the HelpBot virtual agent via Settings > Bot Configuration.
To automatically install the HelpBot virtual agent to your organization’s app store in Teams:
- Select Install to Microsoft Teams and Tikit will upload the HelpBot virtual agent to your organization’s app store, but an administrator will need to review and approve the app.
- Open Microsoft Teams admin center > Manage Apps.
- In the Microsoft Teams admin center, open Manage Apps then search for and select the HelpBot app. A newly submitted app like HelpBot will show a Publishing status of Submitted and a Status of Blocked.
The HelpBot virtual agent has successfully been uploaded to your Microsoft teams app store and is ready for your users to install. Teams admins can also deploy HelpBot to users via a Setup Policy, make sure to pin HelpBot to your users sidebar!
Please see the HelpBot Recommended Setup guide for more details on using app permission and setup policies to deploy HelpBot.
To download the HelpBot virtual agent:
- Select Download.
- Tikit will prompt to download HelpBot.zip.
- Upload HelpBot for your Organization
- As a Teams Admin, in the lower left corner of Teams, choose the Apps icon. On the Apps page, choose Upload a custom app.
- Then select Upload for MyOrganization where MyOrganization is your companies name.
- From here you have two options. You can instruct your end users to access and install the HelpBot from your organization’s Teams app store or the preferred method: “deploy” HelpBot to your users via a Setup Policy, make sure to pin HelpBot to your users sidebar.
Configure settings for Tikit and the HelpBot virtual agent via Bot Configuration in the Settings tab.
To update the Teams app settings using the Settings tab:
|Score Value||Score Meaning|
|90 - 100||Exact Match A near exact match of user query and a KB question.|
|> 70||High confidence Typically a good answer that completely answers the user's query.|
|50 - 70||
Medium confidence Typically a fairly good answer that should answer the main intent of the user query.
The recommended threshold that should would for most KBs is 50.
|30 - 50||Low confidence Typically a related answer that partially answers the user's intent.|
|< 30||Very low confidence Typically does not answer the user's query, but has some matching words or phrases.|
|0||No match No answer found. HelpBot will prompt to create a new ticket if there's no match.|
- If Accuracy is more important, increase your threshold. This means HelpBot will be more confident in an answer when replying, but you may end up leaving more questions unanswered and turned into tickets.
- If Coverage is more important, decrease your threshold. This means HelpBot will answer more questions, but some answers may only be a partial match to the user’s question.