View and update your subscription plan, payment method, billing information, and view previous invoices from the Billing settings page.
To access and manage Billing settings:
- Open the Tikit web app at https://web.tikit.ai.
- Once in the Tikit web app, select the settings gear in the header, then select Billing.
- Account Email Email address that subscription related emails should be sent to.
- Count Number of users in Tikit.
- Billing Plan The subscribed Tikit plan.
- Next Billing Date The next billing date for the subscription.
- Manage Billing Manage billing information directly with Stripe, including payment method, billing information, subscription, and billing history.
When entering in your billing information for the first time with Tikit (welcome aboard!) you will be prompted for your billing information and a payment method. Once a payment method has been added, then any further updates and managing of your billing info can be done directly through Stripe. For more details, check How to manage billing below.
To update your billing information:
- In Settings > Billing, enter your billing information, select a plan, enter card info, then select Add Payment Method.
This will setup your subscription with the payment method entered. Don’t worry if you’re still trialing when entering payment info, we won’t charge the payment method on file until your trial is over.
For more information on plans and pricing, check out Pricing.
Tikit uses Stripe to manage payments. With Stripe you can view and update your subscription plan, payment method, billing information, and view previous invoices.
To manage billing in Stripe:
Once you’re in the Stripe customer portal, you can update your billing information, including account email, billing address, payment method, and plans.
To update the account email in Stripe: